Enjoy The Exciting Football Thrilling Game: Download Now!January 14, 2019
FIFA 19 is a football video game. EA Vancouver developed the simulation game as part of the Electronic Art’s FIFA series. It was released on 2018 of September 28 and announced on 2018 of June 6 for its E3 2018 press conference. The game is for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In the FIFA series, it is the twenty-sixth installment. Cristiano Ronaldo appears the cover athlete of the regular edition, as with FIFA 18. For the first time, the game features the UEFA club competitions including the UEFA Champions League. The regular commentators are Alan Smith and Martin Tyler. Whilst, Derek Rae and Lee Dixon are the new commentary team feature in the UEFA competitions mode.
System requirements for the game
The game has particular system requirements before a player enjoys the game. There will be an official minimum and recommended system requirements before the game can be played. A player needs to search for fifa 19 pc download link to get the full version of the game. Here are the minimum system requirements of the game:
- OS. Windows 7, 8.1, 10 in 64-bit
- CPU.AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz or Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz
- RAM. 8GB
- Hard Drive. With at least 50 GB free space
- Video. AMD Radeon R7 260 or NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB
- DirectX. DirectX 11 compatible
- Input. Dual analog controller, keyboard and mouse
- Online Connection. Internet connection to install and play
FIFA 19 new features and guide
FIFA 19 differs subtly from the previous version in many ways. It has a slightly different feel to plat, tweaks and more. Good news for the returning fans of FIFA 18, the new version 19’s had launched were newcomers who have been away for a while. There are many things to keep in mind. Here are the tips to know about the new version 19’s:
- Vary the passing
- Practice skill moves
- Again, the pace is weak
- Containing is in, tackling is out
- Inconsistent interceptions
- Finesse shots are back
New changes and modes
Another exciting whopping range of changes to the new game has 3 real headliners. These must probably make the game more thrilling and challenging. Here are the three real headliners of the fresh version of the game:
- A new Active Touch System. To control the ball
- A new Timed Finishing system. To take the shots
- A new Kick Off mode. It brings a huge quality-of-life development than the original
The fresh Kick Off mode
Now, there is a range of developments that come to make the game more enjoyable and flexible for the regular players. Kick Off is still the Kick Off mode.
- Champions League final can be played anytime
- The House Rules mode can customize the rules
- Best of Series can be played a series with a set number of games, a winner determined by the games won.
- A two-legged match can be played in Home and Away.
- The Stacks are tracked now
- Stat tracking by a new Kick-Off Name to set up the first time